advertising Join CafeMom Today! Make Money Taking Surveys: My CashCrate Earnings For August

Monday, August 27, 2007

My CashCrate Earnings For August

Ok guys, as of 08-27-07 I have made $41.83. Not bad ha. Something extra that I wouldn't have had. All for completing a few offers and referring others. Having a good referral system will get you lots of dollars, but you have to find to good one. I think CashCrate's referral system is the best one out there for GPT sites. I am also in a home based business with an excellent referral system. In this business you have the potential to earn unlimited income. The residual income comes in month after month, year after year. You don't have to start over every month from scratch, and that I think is wonderful. Well this is a CashCrate post so enough about my home business. I am expecting my July check from CashCrate any day now and will post it when I receive it. I believe in CashCrate and my business, that is why I am with them. I just have a good feeling about them, and that is hard to come by. It's like a dayjavu feeling I get, like a gut feeling, that says this is the one. When I get those feelings I go with it. I'm just rambling. It's getting late I have to be up early to get the kids off to school, so I will say good night, or should I say good morning. Till next time. Bye for now.

No comments: