advertising Join CafeMom Today! Make Money Taking Surveys: Swagbucks

Friday, January 30, 2009

Swagbucks

Do you do searches on line? Yes? Do you get rewarded for your searches? No? Well how would you like to get rewarded for your searches? You get swagbucks for your searches. Swagbucks are given out periodically when you do searches. I have been using Swagbucks for 3 days and already got 13 Swagbucks. Now it’s not a whole lot but it is better than nothing. I know I can save my Swagbucks to get a gift card or something cool from their swag store.

All in all I think this is great. I get to win free Swagbucks for searching. This is something I do multiple times a day. You also earn Swagbucks from what your friends make, when you shop, etc. So, do searches with Google and earn nothing or do searches with Swagbucks and earn stuff. Hmm?

No comments: