advertising Join CafeMom Today! Make Money Taking Surveys: Received Checks

Friday, May 29, 2009

Received Checks

I just received my SurveySavvy check for $20 today! I also received a check from pinecone research the other day. This check I was not expecting. I took the survey a couple days before I received the check. So I wasn't expecting it. When it arrived I was surprised because I didn't request a payment. I guess they automatically send you out a check when the survey is closed.

This is extra money that I can put towards anything but I plan on putting in a savings account. Not much but every little bit adds up. If you would like to earn extra income to put towards bills, a trip, groceries or anything visit my site at http://thecroppers.com/dyamondrose for some of the companies I work with. If you are picky like me about doing surveys only for cash, then try those out.

Take care,
dyamondrose

No comments: