advertising Join CafeMom Today! Make Money Taking Surveys: Building Residual Income

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Building Residual Income

Ok, I love this residual income thing. In all my life working I have never experienced having residual income. Residual income is income you receive month after month, year after year for work you did once. Now my check wasn't much but I plan on building on that income. I plan on making $3000 a month residually, and that is not counting any bonuses. My goal is to reach this amount in the next year. Who knows, I might reach that point before a year, I know it can be done. I have heard lots of people do it. It will take being consistent, persistent and to keep your eyes on the prize.

I love this business. I am working for myself, but I am not working by myself. It's people helping people. You also have to be willing to help yourself. Money is not just gonna fall from the sky and fall into your lap. You have to work for what you want and believe me with this company the sky is not the limit. Now there are Millionaires in this business, they are millionaires today because they stayed in the game. They did not quit when things got rough they kept going. They have a desire to build that income to be financially secure and helping others reach their goals. It took them 10-15 years to reach that point. I know this business works and I have the desire to become financially secure and help others reach their goals.

So request more information on my website and you be the judge. You decide if this is for you. I promise this will not be a waste of your 30 minutes. So come with an open mind and see how this business and our team can help you.

Rosie Cropper

www.dyamondrose.fourpointmoms.com

www.dyamondrose.fourpointconsultants.com

www.dyamondrose.fourpointwellness.com

"Providing a positive partnership for your success!!"

It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: