advertising Join CafeMom Today! Make Money Taking Surveys: The Power of Residual Income

Monday, September 3, 2007

The Power of Residual Income

What do I mean when I say The Power of Residual Income? This means that you get paid month after month, year after year for work you did once. Even if I didn't open any customer accounts in July, I still received a check in August. I am getting paid every month, when the customers I opened accounts for places an order with the company month after month, year after year. Can you imagine having residual income of hundreds or thousands of dollars and having bonuses on top of that. I know that as I continue to grow my business, my income will grow as well.

It is all about being persistent and consistent and NOT GIVING UP so quickly. Anything good in life is worth fighting for. This business just makes sense. Why? Because we are real people, buying real products that we really want. With this company you have the opportunity to purchase products that are safer for your home and the environment, that cost less and are better quality than those products in the stores. And, by just switching stores, you have the potential to earn unlimited income. It is up to you to go and get it. We do advertising and account set up for this company. I am looking for both customers and business builders. So, go ahead and request more information at www.dyamondrose.fourpointmoms.com. I will get in touch with you to set up a 30 minute telephone appointment. In that 30 minutes, one of my team members will go over the company we partnered with, what we do to earn an income from home, along with the compensation plan. So join me and start building your tomorrow today.

I am looking forward to speaking and working with you soon,

Rosie Cropper

www.dyamondrose.fourpointmoms.com

www.dyamondrose.fourpointconsultants.com

www.dyamondrose.fourpointwellness.com


Providing a positive partnership for your success

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed." Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: